what books mean the most to you? reblog with your list, as many as you want, and a brief sentence or two explaining why you love these books so much!
- Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher.
I LOVE this book so much because it’s one that really speaks to me on an emotional level. I can relate to Hannah in some ways, and it’s one that truly changed my life.
- Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult
This book is the cutest little love story; it tells you that someone can find love anywhere. And, let’s face it, Delilah and I are the same person.
- Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
This is a book I’ve loved since the first time I read it. I love how it tells you that through a tragedy, there can still be a happy ending.
- The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
HP is something that will always be in my heart, mostly because of my mom and her love for it, and because of the relationship we have because of it.
- A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks
this being the only Sparks novel I’ve finished, A Walk To Remember is one of the few books that have actually made me cry real tears (and the film adaptation was pretty spot on, if I do say so myself), and I love Jamie and Landon’s relationship.
- The Body of Christopher Creed by Carol Plum-Ucci
what started off as a reading assignment soon transformed into one of the many books that stole my heart and left me with wanting for more - specifically a sequel :) lol. But yeah, this is a one of a kind book that I wish I owned so I could read it again.
- Sunday’s At Tiffany’s by James Patterson
this is DEFINITELY a book I need to find off of my shelf and read again; it was so cute and perfect, and I just loved everything about it. Words can’t express my love for this book - and it was another thing my mom and I could connect over.
- unitedtemptations likes this
- livegenuinely likes this
- chuckleandbutt likes this
- seasonoftears reblogged this from dudewheresmymuse
- gloriouspandas likes this
- rapmusicfanclub likes this
- aymienanana reblogged this from dudewheresmymuse and added:
- dudewheresmymuse posted this